If you like the way I edit the photos on my Instagram feed, you are going to love the mobile presets that I have developed for you. These presets work best for photos that were taken with your phone and will enhance the colors and hues in your photos. The presets were developed with a variety of photos and have been tested with a bunch of your submitted images, including JPEGs, and camera phone pictures, on a range of destinations. If you want an easy and quick edit for your JPG photos, you will love these.
Get 20% off for my City Presets for a limited time with code 20OFF
– only for “Chicago City Mobile Preset Collection”
– usage restrictions apply
How can I install the presets?
Make sure to download the file to your laptop first, because iPhone cannot unzip files without an additional app. Then you extract the zip.file on your laptop and then either Airdrop or Dropbox the DNG files to your mobile phone. This is the easiest way to install the Lightroom Mobile Presets correctly on your phone.
- Unzip the Preset Collection on your Desktop Computer and send the DNG files to your phone using Airdrop, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Download the free Lightroom App to your phone.
- Open your Lightroom App when the DNG files are on your phone and click on the + icon to create a new Album.
- After creating your new Album click on the three dots and choose Add Photos. Search for your DNG images. Choose “From Camera Roll” for Iphone and “From Files” for Samsung.
- Select the DNG images from there. It will take a little for all presets to load to the Album.
NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File”. This is normal. Press the check mark in the corner anyway.
- Once all images are imported, select an image and click on the three dots on the right corner and click Create Preset.
- Name your Preset and the Preset Group with the name you like and click on the Check symbol on the right corner.
- Repeat the process for all 10 DNG files.
- Now you can start adding your own pictures to your Album. You can create a new Album and delete the one with the DNG files.
- Select the image you want to edit and on the menu bar at the bottom you can scroll to the left until you see Presets. Click on Presets and choose the Preset you want to use. Thats it.
If you have any questions or issues with installing the presets, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I need to be able to use the presets?
- Lightroom Mobile App already downloaded – there is a free version, so don’t worry 🙂
- Make sure you have space available on your phone – you need at least 270mb of space. Don’t worry, you can delete the DNG images after you have extracted the presets from them.
- Iphone users need a Zip Extractor already downloaded to be able to unzip the Preset Pack. It is easier to install them on your computer first and just to Airdrop them to your phone.