Are you looking for an easy way to edit your photos? Look no further. The presets that I created will give your city shots the little extra they need 🙂 With the Chicago City Mobile Preset Collection, you will get 9 Presets and an additional Bonus Preset, that will help you to edit your city photos with almost no effort. Choose the preset you like the most and use it on your photo to enhance colors, light, and contrast.
Once you add the preset you might need to make slight changes to the exposure and temperature for it to perfectly fit your photo. You will be able to download all of the products from the webpage after payment. You will also receive an email with a link to download the presets.
What will be included in the Preset collection?
You get 9 City Presets:
- Urban City Vibes
- City Color Pop
- Summer City Stroll
- City Riverwalk Soft Blues
- City Riverwalk Blues
- Vintage City
- Calm City
- Warm City Summer Days
- Pink City Tones
Plus one bonus preset “Happy Sunflowers”.
- Unzip the Preset Collection on your Desktop Computer and send the DNG files to your phone using Airdrop, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Download the free Lightroom App to your phone.
- Open your Lightroom App when the DNG files are on your phone and click on the + icon to create a new Album.
- After creating your new Album click on the three dots and choose Add Photos. Search for your DNG images. Choose “From Camera Roll” for iPhone and “From Files” for Samsung.
- Select the DNG images from there. It will take a little for all presets to load to the Album. NOTE: Preset files are DNG files. When you initially open the image, you may get an error that says, “Cannot Load File”. This is normal. Press the checkmark in the corner anyway.
- Once all images are imported, select an image and click on the three dots on the right corner and click Create Preset.
- Name your Preset and the Preset Group with the name you like and click on the Check symbol on the right corner.
- Repeat the process for all 10 DNG files.
- Now you can start adding your own pictures to your Album. You can create a new Album and delete the one with the DNG files.
- Select the image you want to edit and on the menu bar at the bottom, you can scroll to the left until you see Presets. Click on Presets and choose the Preset you want to use. That’s it.
If you have any additional questions about how to use the presets or issues with installing the presets, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org